The gorgeous Cat from over at Life In Cat’s Pyjamas tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you hun!!
Be sure to go and check out her blog and follow – she’s so lovely!
My requested tasks to receive this award are:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I have a strange right thumb that is shorter and fat (we call it my toe thumb), My mum has the same thing on the opposite hand.
2. I have a shocking long term memory (great short term one!). Most of my memories – even of my teen years – are sketchy at best!
3. What I want to be ‘when I grow up’ changes frequently. At the moment it is a midwife.
4. Michael and I actually met online when we were 13 in a chat room. It was a complete accident and we didn’t know each other beforehand. We never talked at school until we were 15 when he used to squirt me with water, call me names and hit me with sporting equipment in HPE.
5. One of my friends from high school and I used to have code-names for the guys we liked. Mike’s was “The Bus Boy” because he waved at me on the bus once after sport.
6. I love to watch DVDs of specific series I’m addicted to – Sons of Anarchy, Glee, Dexter, True Blood, The IT Crowd, & last but not least The Mighty Boosh
7. Tangible things that I am terrified of are: porcelain dolls (they’re like little dead people), most bugs but particularly praying mantis (they can rotate their heads 360 degrees and have chompy things on their legs) and spiders (nothing should have that many legs) and frogs (I adore them but they need to keep the hell away from me).
15 blogs that I think are lovely (in no particular order) are:
I hope that you take the time to visit these blogs and share the love!
Please continue voting for my lil blog! Just a click and you have put one cheesey smile on a stoked Mummy’s face ❤ TY!!!